Your use of the JohnGilroyPhotography.com web site confirms your knowledge of the following and acceptance and compliance with it. All content, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change without notice. If you do not agree with the terms and policy associated with this web site, do not use this website. JohnGilroyPhotography.com is intended for domestic viewers and is consequently directed towards residents of the United States and Canada.
The images displayed on this site, are copyrighted by John Gilroy Photography and cannot be downloaded and used in any manner without expression permission and/or payment of usage fees by John Gilroy Photography. It is assumed that any material appearing on this web site is protected by law.
Your privacy is important to us…
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
While we encourage the interactive nature of online media, it is our policy to create website content that requires minimum collection of information from our visitors.
Generally, we limit our collection of information relative to a particular program.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- The information that is asked for and collected (e.g. e-mail contact form) is no more information than is reasonably necessary.
- John Gilroy Photography never sells, markets, trades or otherwise shares personally identifiable information with any third party, either within our own company or outside it. If there is any change in this policy in the future, we will notify “registered users”.
- John Gilroy Photography may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may have breached our Terms of Service or who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) to JohnGilroyPhotography.com or John Gilroy Photography rights or property, other JohnGilroyPhotography.com users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Cookies are information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. JohnGilroyPhotography.com uses “cookies” but only as a tool to collect basic uuser information such as browser, video resolution, Internet connection (and speed) and operation system. This information allows the use to deliver the best user experience.
This is information collected on web servers for JohnGilroyPhotography.com with aggregate information about the number of visits to different pages on our site. We use this information only for improving our site. We do not link the log data collected to the personal information that users submit online when participating in our activities.
We have has taken steps to ensure that personally identifiable information collected in the future is secure, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers as well as electronic security systems and password protections which guard against unauthorized access.
John Gilroy Photography
2407 W. Main St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007